PositiveSingles.com – the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!
Cheaters, Liars, let’s talk about a worthless piece of crap, women or man. anyone who can step out on someone, behind one’s back is a no good rotten xxx Heartless snake, once a snake always a snake, they may shed their skin. but, they are still a snake, Married or just in a committed relationship. no women or man who cheats. deserves a second chance. but, in all reality, some get lucky enough to get one. Why? my grandma always said once a cheat always a cheat, cheating damages both who are involved. I know nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. Bull crap! that my friend is a choice. fi you’re the victim, then you did not have a choice, a choice to be hurt no one deserves that. don’t lie to your self. I don’t care who you are you’re better than that.
SeniorMatch.com – the first and largest senior dating site for senior singles in the world, thousands of local and worldwide verified members.!
Why do people cheat?
Now, this is an important question. Most of the people we know aren’t sociopaths, they’re just normal people who want to live peacefully. But how do such seemingly ‘good’ people end up cheating and lying to their partners?
There are many reasons for these, and experts have been analyzing them for decades (maybe even centuries, considering that this isn’t a new phenomenon). In some cases, biology plays a role, where basal instincts for reproducing with an attractive and fertile mate take precedence over basic decency and honesty. In some cases, boredom and unhappiness in the existing relationship cause people to seek out ‘greener’ pastures. People with sexual fetishes that aren’t satisfied in the current relationship begin to look for other avenues to satisfy them. Then there’s also the ‘thrill’ of doing something forbidden that gives certain people an adrenaline rush.
Olderwomendating.com – the best cougar dating site!
IF MARRIAGE AND COMMITMENT Are BROKEN?
1. it lowers the self-esteem if you have any love at all.
2. It causes damage to one’s trust and causes trust issues in the next faithful relationship.
3. it’s is heartbreaking, it causes depression, making the victim believe they are not good enough. most of the time.
InterracialMatch.com – the best interracial dating site!
HOW TO DEAL WITH A CHEATER?
1. Don’t Just Don’t put up with it No one deserves to be humiliated, betrayed, fooled, hurt, heartbroken.
it is not true love if you have been cheated on by your mate.
2. Let them Go Unless you like being hurt. because it will happen again, rest assure sorry but it is a well-known fact.
3. Focus on The Positive People In Your Life, Because there are people out there who only care about themselves, you just might end up getting screwed over by one of these people. While that can be an extremely upsetting event, you shouldn’t let it get to you. As I teach my students, life is way too short to spend it being bitter about someone who has wronged you in the past. If you stay stuck on that event, you’ll never be able to move on and be productive. It’s better to focus on the positive people and projects in your life and keep moving forward.
4. Don’t give a known liar the benefit of the doubt.
This may go against your instincts if you’ve ever seen a Hollywood movie. From Sullivan’s Travels to Maid in Manhattan, the silver screen is replete with heroes who land a desirable position or mate by lying about who they are. Once found out, they are invariably forgiven, and they stay on the straight and narrow from then on.
5. But just because it happens in Movieland doesn’t mean things work that way in the real world. Someone who’s consistently lied to you is not likely to start being truthful just because certain lies have been exposed-or even because he or she has confessed to them voluntarily. Keep this in mind when deciding how and whether to deal with the liar going forward.
LargeFriends.com – the best dating site for plus-sized singles!
6. Experts have found that the Cognitive Dissonance Theory applies to liars and cheaters perfectly. According to this theory, the more negative feedback about their cheating that cheaters receive, the more they exhibit a dissonance about their actions, i.e., they trivialize it and make it seem like ‘it was nothing’ or ‘didn’t mean anything.’ Through this process, they’re actually trivializing their partner’s feelings and the value of their relationship.
7. Experts who’ve studied the minds of cheaters and liars say that while they often feel a certain discomfort at having cheated, it is usually quite temporary, which is why a person who’s cheated once is likely to do it again. The constant downplaying of the incident and self-rationalizing ensures that any faint remorse is sufficiently buried.
MillionaireMatch.com – the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!